Join Concord Triathlon Club
Joining is easy, just click “on this link” which will take you to the official Triathlon Australia (TA) annual membership page, sign up to TA and complete the on-line form.
Make sure you choose the “Club Membership” option, then nominate Concord Triathlon Club (CTC).
It allows you to join or renew your Triathlon NSW membership at the same time as your Concord Tri Club membership.
*Note: Triathlon Australia charges a 5% admin fee.
What You Get for Your CTC Membership
- Swimming pool entry for all aquathons (alone worth over $150)
- Aquathon race fees and recorded results
- Participation to all club swim, run and riding training sessions
- Regular club emails & correspondence
- Invitations to a range of subsidised social functions throughout the year
- Ability to represent and race with CTC team mates at official triathlon events
- Specialised coaching / technique sessions (some of which may attract a small fee)
- Access to range of discounted products and service from club sponsors
- Organised weekends away e.g. Club Champs
- Members pack for new members
Thinking of joining or just want to check us out and Try the Tri?
Members from other clubs who are TA members are welcome to join our training sessions for free (Check our training calendar) or join our weekly summer aquathlon sessions at a nominal fee of $5 per race.
Non-Members are welcome to Join the initial three training sessions or summer races for free.
Be sure to introduce yourself to a club member upon arrival.